Gracias a L&L por esta noticia tan esperada por los fans.
1 comentario:
Anónimo
dijo...
ESPERO QUE LES GUSTE Edward: [catches apple] Hello. Bella: Thanks....you know your mood swings are kinda giving me a whiplash. Edward: I only said it would be better if we weren't friends, not that I didn't wanna be. Bella: What does that mean? Edward: It means if you're smart, you'd stay away from me. Bella: Okay, well let's say for argument sake that I'm not smart. I can see what your trying to put off. But I can see you that it's just to keep people away from you. It's a mask. Would you tell me the truth? Edward: No, probably not...I'd rather hear your theories. Bella: I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. Edward: [laughs] Thats all just superhero stuff right? Um... What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the bad guy? Bella: You're not. Edward: [smile] SUE_TEAM EDWARD
1 comentario:
ESPERO QUE LES GUSTE
Edward: [catches apple] Hello.
Bella: Thanks....you know your mood swings are kinda giving me a whiplash.
Edward: I only said it would be better if we weren't friends, not that I didn't wanna be.
Bella: What does that mean?
Edward: It means if you're smart, you'd stay away from me.
Bella: Okay, well let's say for argument sake that I'm not smart. I can see what your trying to put off. But I can see you that it's just to keep people away from you. It's a mask. Would you tell me the truth?
Edward: No, probably not...I'd rather hear your theories.
Bella: I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite.
Edward: [laughs] Thats all just superhero stuff right? Um... What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the bad guy?
Bella: You're not.
Edward: [smile]
SUE_TEAM EDWARD
Publicar un comentario